Published at Sunday, 07 July 2019. Wood. By Rudell Kaufmann.
So here are my 'five top tips' for choosing your "round wood coffee table":
- Dream up all the scenarios you would be using the table for. It should be functional and fulfill the requirements of your home.
- Work out a budget. Although, you should think long term as a good quality wooden coffee table would last a long time, it's important not to get caught up in the moment and blow the budget on a designer coffee table. You could easily spend 1,000s. It is possible to get some stunning cheap coffee tables if you search around.
- Size‐up your room and understand how your new table would fit within the room and with the other furniture. You could be really creative with a new coffee table but it should still fit in with the aesthetics of the existing design.
If your look is formal with large furniture in a large room, you could get away with a large coffee table made from bold, chunky, dark hardwoods. Nevertheless, if you live in a studio flat, a smaller, lower, lighter coffee table with a glass top could work better.
- Think about how you would accessorize your round wood table. You may like everything neat and tidy and just add a bunch of flowers and a couple of magazines to elevate the design, or you may like lots of comfort around you and even throw on some cushions and place some knickknack on it. When selecting yours, make sure it would work with the objects that would call it home.
- Enjoy yourself and really try to be creative. There are so many beautiful round wood tables of all looks, finishes, designs and sizes. A "round wood coffee table" could really draw the eye in a room and make a real wow factor that makes a designer feel without breaking the budget. Try something a bit outside of your normal tastes and see how exciting it is to make a thrilling and stylish new look.
You may imagine yourself delightful at your party, perhaps chilling out watching TV, playing with the kids or maybe even a romantic night in.
By first dreaming about the unlike things you want it to do for you, you could then start to focus on what it should look‐like and how stylish it should be compared to how functional.
But how do you make sure this actually happens?
The way to really get the most out of your new "round wood coffee table" is to easy dream. Dream about what you want the room to look‐like and imagine yourself in all the unlike scenarios where you would be using your new table.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Omah Mlaku website that is not Omah Mlaku’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Omah Mlaku claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Omah Mlaku. All Rights Reserved.